Saturday, December 12, 2015

Compare and Contrast My Home

The home I used to live is not a home. It is an orphanage. I live there since I was very little. I can remember all the smell and the air I breathe. It remind me the old china. The orphanage it has a lot of kids and teens that live there. The orphanage was not that wealthy, but it was better than the other orphanages. We have a lot of party and fun. Every Saturday the people came to the orphanage and hang out with us. We go a lot of different places and to have many memorize that we could to keep. That the best part I love. Some part I like the orphanage and some part I really hate orphanage. The best part of being in orphanage was that you have a lot of people to hangout and baby to play with. The bad part being in the orphanage was that there is a lot of older kids will hit you, and even when you don’t do anything wrong. The other thing is you don’t have anybody to care for you, if you got sick or got hit. They just never care. I never like that ever. In school I never did well in anything that in school. I really never like school. I always try to get out of school and the teacher never seems to like you or care for you. And I always have trouble to make friends and nobody really like me, because they knew that I don’t have any parents and I was not very talkative with them. They always making fun of me and everything. And that why I never like school in china.


When I came to America, I was so happy. It really seem so different that I have American parents and I knew that I will going to speak there language. It really didn’t take me to long to learn their language, because I have a lot of special help from school. But sometime I get a lot of frustration from it. But I never gave up from learning the language. I really like in America, because there is people care about you, differently my parents. I always love my parents no matter what. I really like the school here, the people is nice and really easy to be friends with. I would never ask for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment