Saturday, December 12, 2015

Compare and Contrast foods Caulture


In china restaurant they have a round table and they put the foods in the middle of the table. Everyone serve from the table and they try to eat mannerly. They have to use a chalk stick and a bowl to eat. In china everyone love rice and all kinds of vegetables. They eat breakfast, lunches, dinner, and late snack. They try to eat less as they could in every meals. I love a lot of Chinese foods. Everything that they have are all good.


In America in my home we always pray while we eat the foods. We never use a chalk sticks. We only use spoon and fork. But I am ok with that. My favorite food is Noodles and Fired rice. I am notfan hamburgers food. I think they are disgusting. I always ask my parents could we go to Chinese restaurant, my parents always told me that “you are in America, and so I need to eat America foods. But I still don’t listen to them. I know that I will get use to how American eat but I still love Chinese foods.    





No comments:

Post a Comment