Saturday, December 12, 2015

Indiana has Change My Life


Indiana has changed my life tremendously. The life I live has been incredible, of how I have changed when I came here. I have been learning the right religion that I was supposed to follow and trying to figure out who am I. Living in the U.S. has been just incredible. I am very blessed to live in such place where I wasn’t planning to live and that I know that God has brought me to the America to follow him. This changed me to be a better person that I need to be and to love others no matter, as Jesus told us to love your neighbors as he loves us all. I know this is what we need to follow and do.
I didn’t learn anything from my home town. I wish that they know God and love him and accept him. I know that now it not their religion to follow God. But I wish that they knew that they are loved by God and not Buddha.
America and China are very different. I lived in China 11 years and I lived in America 5 years. And I really love America most and then China next. But at the same time I always think about china and how they do different things there and how very different their cultures are. But I always want to go back and change the world there and show the real Lord and get to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment