Saturday, December 12, 2015

Cross From Country


The day I cross the country. It was a scary journey for me to see the new culture. I didn’t know what was going on or what was happening next. It was hard to catch up with everything was going on around me. When I saw America for the first time, it was weird how people have different hair and have different eyes color. To me I thought everyone have one colors. I thought all American has a big noise, because for me in china I have a small noise. I like America is how they can have every other country be in the America. It has a lot of freedom, compare of china.  The other thing I like America is that school is different. Because school here the teacher help the student to get better knowledge and good support. And here we have free religion. The bad part I don’t like America is my parents won’t let me eat Chinese food every day. And it hard to look back the things in china that you did and it just got forgotten. But for the most part I really like America and how they change my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment