Saturday, December 12, 2015

Religion

When I was young I remember I believed in Buddhism. I pray as a Buddhist since when I was really little. I didn’t know any better back then. I really didn’t understand why we were praying for Buddhism. In the orphanage we didn’t talk about anything about what we need to follow. We just did it. I didn’t think much of anything of what is good or bad. I just did what everyone was doing.
When I came to America my parents taught me how to pray and say amen. I didn’t know why we said amen when we were done praying. So again I was still so confused about that. I didn’t think of anything I didn’t know what was going on. So I just did what my parents were doing and just went with it. Now I know what I am supposed to believe and who I need to pray to. I have my parents to help me to figure it out and finally I got it. For a long time I did not understand what they were talking about and everything but now I understand.
I think Christianity is very powerful. To tell everyone what you believe in is a strong thing to do. For me I am very strong with Christianity. I love my Lord very much. It’s very important for me to follow what I believe and to seek who I am. I try very hard to be a Christin girl. I know that I am not perfect, I do messes up with everything. But I know that I can call for God for help. And He gives me a second chance.
 My parents think the same way. Both of my parents were Christian since they were young. They believe the bible is the word of God. Believe that Jesus die for our sin and will come back for us. Christianity is a way of life not just you do on Sunday. My parents have devoted themselves to orphans ministry to help the orphans to have parents or to know Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment